Thursday, November 16, 2006

Well, after long and careful consideration, I have decided that I will no longer be running a blog. I feel that publicly posting my thoughts and feelings is not a viable option for me at this time. I do have a private journal that I will continue to use to express myself with out feeling embarrassed or ashamed of posting something to the webworld. I will continue to be a member of Crochetville due to the fact that I am a crochet addict and I will never want to give up my love of working with thread, yarn, hooks, etc. I do send out my sincerest thanks to Melissa of Catscradlecreations who designed my blog with one of my favorite items in life, Cats. Since I will no longer have a blog, I will, however continue to post my pictures online via photobucket or even on Crochetville, itself. Thank you for your time and I will now bow out gracefully.

Thank you!

Curtain closes........

No comments: