Friday, July 08, 2005

Hello again, I was just on my favorite site Crochetville and I was reading a post called Three things about you that people don't know about you. I found it rather enlightening that these people would open up their lives and share such private details about themselves. So many things we all have in common, not just crochet, but moments in our lives that touch us. I am really shy by nature, being raised in the Army and all and through this website, I found myself talking with other people who are human, like myself. Not afraid to laugh at ourselves, or afraid to ask questions, well a little timid at first but the answers were not harsh or belittling. I feel like I have an online family when I sign on and read the posts and I get all excited when I know an answer that could be shared or giving some thought to an idea. I actually, for the first time in my life, feel like I found a place where I am accepted for who I am. I......I'm Proud to be a HOOKER ! ahem! a person who crochets, that is Melannie

1 comment:

DixieRedHead said...

l love that... i'm a proud hooker too! u have a nice blog going too!