Thursday, July 07, 2005

Hello everyone.... Just thought I would let you all know that I joined my very first Crochet A-Long! Snowflakes in July. So far, I have made three snowflakes. I love the pattern. Its so simple and easy that I couldn't stop at one. I wish that I had a web cam so I could post them on line. They are so pretty and I even put silver glitter on one. My cat, Kaleigh really likes it so I have to keep it up and away from her little reach. I just got on the tailend (no offense, Kaleigh, lol) about a doily swap. If I knew about it sooner, I would have signed up. I have three doilies ready to be made that would be out before the August deadline. Really, I am not whining but I will just make the doilies and randomly send them to someone in the group who would be interested in having them. I need to get on the ball with the forum at times. I really hate to miss the doily swap!!!

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Hi! What pattern are you using for the Snowflakes? I've not tried a snowflake yet, but have done some doilies & book marks, so hopefully this will not be too hard!

Mel2ns said...

Hi, I'm sorry for not writing sooner....I got the pattern from Just Plain Fun,
www.jpfun.com/patterns

it was called Pretty Snowflake pattern. I really enjoyed making them. And they are super simple.