Saturday, July 30, 2005

Well, I am down here in Montana visiting family this weekend. Plus the state fair is going on and so I am lucky enough to attend that. My DH is on a new medication that seems to be working somewhat but with Cancer, one can never tell. My dd is going mad over that fact that there is a fair going on. She loves animals. Everytime I pass a pasture and there are cows grazing, she demands that I honk at them. Some times, we get noticed by a bull or two but there are other times they just don't give a cud. I amuse her by some of my cow jokes, like, what do you call a cow that has no legs.....ground beef! Ok, that one was corny but who cares, cows eat corn! I better stop for now. I am driving myself crazy in this heat and trying to think and type at the same time.

No comments: