Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Well, back home in the Hat, my dh is at hospital for tests, my dd made a huge mess of my RH orchid yarn that I am in the process of unravelling. I had read earlier another blog where one of my fellow crocheters sister is battling Cancer of the Throat. Cancer is such an ugly disease but it affects us in different ways emotionally. But we do become depressed along with the sufferer, we hurt with them, we just wish the pain would alleviate somehow. My dd doesn't understand about Daddy being sick, she is only 3. I have found it is easier to tell her that daddy's tummy is making him hurt really bad. She is so emphatetic. When she hears her daddy vomitting in the bathroom, she looks awful worried and when he comes out she tells him, "don't worry daddy, the bug will not stay in the tummy much longer." Where she came up with that, I have no clue. Well, I sort of finished unravelling the yarn but I have to finish some more squares now. I have to get a baby layette pattern out for the baby I found out that we are going to be having in March. Both my mother and brother, not to mention my dd were all born in March. Now, our new one will join us in that wonderful month. I am so excited!

No comments: