Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Today, on the Forum, I read that one of my fellow crocheters is suffering from a spider bite and her shoulder is out of commission, having to be immobile. I offered to help her crochet anything that she had to work on. So, she presented me with a baby blanket project for her nephew. This works for me because I will be working on a layette for my new little bundle of joy! I am thinking of a quick and easy afghan that calls for three strands of yarn and the Q hook. It works up quick and it will be cuddly too. This will be a lot of fun and I am looking forward to this project. This evening, I found out that my USB port doesn't work and I cannot download my digital camera pics to the computer. I am not happy about this. Oh well, life has its little quirks, doesn't it?

No comments: