Friday, July 22, 2005

Today, I cannot figure out what pattern I want to crochet. My mind is in a whirl-wind and I wish I could think straight. I signed on to do the Bag-Along and at first decided to make the Take a long Tote using Aunt Lydia's crochet demin. I frogged it 3 times already and then tried something else but I just keep going back to the TALT. It is not working for me as of yet and I am running out of patience. I have been working dilegently on my squares but I also have to work on my dishtowel topper for my Luvs2crochet Exchange on Yahoo. What is a girl to do?? My brother is coming up this week and I am hoping that he is bringing his digital camera with him because I want to show off my crochet items I have made and am working on. Well, what is a poor girl supposed to do??? If anyone has other suggestions about a tote bag (I have been to Crochet Patterns Central) that is really simple and quick to make up and nothing too exotic to stitch, let me know.

No comments: