Friday, July 22, 2005

Tonight, I decided to try out Dot's little Bitty bag for the bag along. So far, I am using Wal-Mart's Mainstays blue verigated yarn for this project and it is taking on good shape. Nausea, back pain, breast tenderness, tiredness.....does this mean what I think it means????? Let's keep our fingers crossed. Its time that my dd has a sibling to have around. I really hope that I am. Its been really hot here in Alberta and with the way I am feeling, the heat doesn't really help. 94 degrees F!!!! Boy, that is relatively nothing compared to the hot summers I lived through in Arizona!!! I am so glad that I came across Crochetville! It is the only place I really spend any time on when I am online. So much fun reading posts and meeting newbies that join. I feel that they are my family, even though I haven't met them in person yet. I already have mail correspondence here for a cute afghan that was sent from Massechusetts, I sent a doily to Maine, and I have another pattern coming from Kentucky. Right now, my husband and I are working on getting his paperwork to be a landed immigrant for the US and when that is completed, we are moving to Montana. I will so be looking forward to the day that the paper work arrives!!!! We are going through a lawyer in Las Vegas, Nevada and they really get results. So, lets keep our fingers crossed for that too!

No comments: