Thursday, July 14, 2005

My husband actually seen my blog for the first time tonight and he noticed one small flaw. On my profile it said that I was a male rather than female! I just wanted him to see my new button that my crochet friend from C'ville (Veronika, thank you so much) made up for me. LOL he was really sweet about it. This afternoon we decided that we were going to take another serious plunge in our lives....We were going to get the ball rolling for his paperwork to become a landed immigrant for the United States. I went so far as to "land" in Canada for him but you know, I really miss being around things I understand. For example, I don't understand Celsius and kilometers. I was a horrible math student and when it came to metrics, I was asleep, I guess. Anyway, I went online and found a Lawyer who will do the necessary work for us for a nominal fee and we will be on our way. So, we will be in the States come October. I am so excited! I have a group of friends who have scrapbooking crops that I have been to when I was visiting my parents but I will be able to work on my books more than every few days. I am so eager to get this going. Canada is nice but I am spoiled. Its good to go back where you came from and be with the people you love, right?

No comments: