Friday, July 15, 2005

Today, I put my little girl into preschool for the first time. The class was small with only 3 other kids and a pregnant teacher. Sarah made friends quickly and I was afraid she wasn't going to let me go right away. She tried to pull me back into the class but they quickly got her mind off of me by telling her about the piano. That worked, I cried though until I got to the top of the steps and went out of the building. Time to let go...this is the first time for the both of us and it wouldn't help the situation if I made a complete fool of myself. She made her very first collage and a finger painting picture....and as soon as I get pictures, I will post these. I apologize for being slow with the pics but I just got a printer today! But, I need to get a Windows disk before I can use that. Why does my life have to be so complicated? Except crochet.....that I can handle but I have ADD and quite a few UFO's.

No comments: