Thursday, August 18, 2005

Dear Gentle Reader,

Today I have been really tired. I have a dishcloth in the works and silly me, I started up another one. I had a horrible migraine headache and so I limited my time online. I am definitely drawn to Crochetville and Yahoo messenger for some reason or another. This afternoon, when my headache was unbearable, I laid down on my couch around 1:30 pm and didn't wake up until 6:15 pm!!!! What a waste of a day! I could have been crocheting! Haha. Tomorrow afternoon, I will be moving back down to Montana from Canada. I am a bit nervous about this move but I got to make it work. Have to save my money and get on my feet. I don't know how to budget because I have a terrible habit of spending money right away on yarn, thread, patterns...etc;. I know I know! I have an addiction! But I am not complaining. My family is! LOL I am taking a U-Haul Large box with me that has all of my crochet, crafting items with me. I would be insane to leave that all up here when I need it with me. I am working a baby afghan for a friend on Crochetville, that is coming around nicely...just have to pick it up again. My squares for the swap are completed. I have 2 dishcloths done and working on another one. I volunteered to do 10...5 crocheted by me and 5 crocheted by my husband. Well, that is all for now...I will keep you posted!

No comments: