Monday, August 15, 2005


Well here is one of my creations...its called a floor doily. I used three strands of yarn (2 yellows and one pink). I had the yarn left over from Sarah's "hug" that I crocheted for her. I will get a pic of her holding her hug and post it here. I made this thing in about one week because it works up fast with a Q hook. I have it in my kitchen but the only downside to it is that it likes to slip around. Sarah has a blast with it. She says she is skating. My cats, Kaleigh and Abby love lying on it. They have to give their approval on everything that I crochet. Its a good thing they are not here while I am crocheting my squares for the swap I am in. They are in Montana with Sarah while I am resting up.

2 comments:

Libi said...

Really, really lovely. Maybe try a bit of rug tape (it's two sided, you can cut it any length.) under the "pineapple" parts?

Summerysmile said...

Wow...your floor doily is lovely! How long did it take you to finish that?