Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Well, everyone! I just hit 500!!! 500 posts on Crochetville, that is! And today my husband is being discharged!! It is a wonderful wednesday so far. I wanted to post some pictures of my cat, Kaleigh but I have been having some difficulty doing so....alas! No pics of my baby. Oh well. I signed up for the dishcloth swap and I made my first one last night. Its a Pineapple Dishcloth and I absolutely love it!! I love anything made with Pineapples. Now I am working one a round dishcloth. Not using any pattern in particular, just making it up as I go. I am also working on a Crochet along....for Thread! I am still working on this Heirloom Table Topper in a Hunter Green to go in my bedroom. The first one I made was in a frosty green colour which actually ties in the bedspread and so its going to have a Hunter green one to accent it. I have burgandy curtains that I made hanging on my windows so its going to be easy on the eyes. I love the colour green. I haven't heard from my secret swap partner, sister mysteriosa...I hope she is ok. I worry about people. Its a natural tendency, I guess. I signed up for the Winter Scarf swap too. These swaps are so addicting...or maybe its just the buttons I'm after...LOL Who knows for sure, right? This weekend I am going to Montana to house sit for my parents but I am going to be staying there. Have to get a job and start saving up my money so I can get into a decent place there, in the states that is....I have been dreaming about moving to Tennessee for some reason. Never been there and I think it would be a nice change from being out West all my life...Well, not counting being born in Viriginia and living in Ontario after marrying my husband. Well, enough rambling. I will close for now.

No comments: